In cottage Dobák you are on a best place for a perfect lay-off in an armful Low Tatras faraway from a noisy cities.
Behind the cottage are towering a peaks of Low Tatras before further are a peaks of West Tatras, from one side flowing a stream Paludžanka from the other side stream Mošnice. The nearest village is 1 km and the town Liptovský Mikuláš is 12 km.
We are offering:
- fully equipped kitchen, big dayroom with fire-place, room for storing ski,
- 2 bathrooms with toilet (1 shower, 1 bath)
- open fireplace with covered sittings,
- children’s playground in a paled area,
- possibility to accommodate pets,
- murmur of mountain stream, quiet and peaceful environment.
Few ideas for summer: pick mushrooms, herbs or forest fruits, hiking, climbing mountains, roasting, cycling, bathing, bobsleigh.
Few ideas for winter: skiing (Žiarce, Jasná), bathing in aquapark Tatralandia and Bešeňová. We speak - Slovak, English and Hungarian.